How to Appeal

The Coronavirus Act 2020 has; in some instances, changed the way a person's care is funded and the appeals process.

Please make sure that you have the correct information from your CCG or local authority before you apply for funding, ask for a review of adult social care and support, or start an appeal.

Click here for a list of CCGs in Gtr Manchester

Click here for a list of local authorities

Click here for the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman

Click here for the Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman